Presentations & Publications
This is a list of presentations I've given or articles I've written (or co-written):
- JSTOR's Metadata Story. Metadata 2020 Blog. March 2018.
- Keynote: KMWorld Conference, November, 2016. “Challenging Assumptions at JSTOR.”
- “Preservation of Digital Collections and Dark Archives.” Presentation at 2016 Charleston Conference.
- Explaining Taxonomy ROI. Presentation at Taxonomy Boot Camp, November 2016.
- Taxonomy Boot Camp. Presentation at SLA (Special Libraries Association), June 2016.
- “Basics of a Thesaurus: Lessons from JSTOR Thesaurus.” Presented at Data Harmony Users Group, February 2016.
- (co-author) “Success Strategies for Electronic Content Discovery and Access.” A cross-industry white paper from the E-Data Quality Working Group. September 2014.
- “How Good is your Metadata?” Presentation at AAUP – American Association of University Publishers, 2011.
- Keynote Speaker, CENDI/NFAIS Conference, The Search Imperative, November, 2007.
- SSP 2005: “Interweaving Print and Online Content,” http://www.sspnet.org/files/public/White.pdf
- SSP 2004: “Managing Change in Publishing”, www.sspnet.org
- XML 2001 Conference: “Getting XML from a Non-XML Workforce”, http://www.idealliance.org/papers/xml2001/papers/html/06-03-02.html
- DCL Newsletter: “XML is King." 2006.
- BookTech Magazine: “Elsevier Slips into Something A Little More Customized."